celebrity homes interiors

celebrity homes interiors

hi! i'm sonam kapoor and welcome to vogue's all access! you'll are literally standing in my closet.this whole room is my closet. these are some of my favorite shoes.basically i wear a lot of ferragamo, louboutin, milanos, dolcegabbana and aquazzura. these are one of my favorite pairsof shoes. they're louboutins. i was in paris when i bought theseand i was shopping with one of my best friends. he's manish arora. manish insisted i wear it because he said i look really hot in it. these were made especially for me.


this is when i wore my dolce & gabbana cannes outfit. this was a gift from sophia webster andthese are actually my favorite shoes of this season and i love these shoes. i love the little butterflies... it's a burberry jacket. i really wanted this and there was onlyone left in a warehouse and i think i must have called like a hundred and fiftytimes and i got this gorgeous gorgeous jacket! i love payal pratap and this is one of myfavorite dresses from her collection and this special thing is actually aoutfit of mine from my film 'aisha' which


is actually my person outfitbut i wore it in 'aisha'. these are my accessories. that's dolce & gabbana accessories, there's dior.. this is a gemini necklace which is fromvalentino. this is a vintage bow-tie from chanel. yeah. so that's some of my favourite things!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: