cheap office interior designers in chennai

cheap office interior designers in chennai

how do you move 130 employees from this officeinto this much smaller space, and keep everyone, employees and management, happy and productive?well, it's a challenge. i'm kalyn rothaus, and that's me and my first building projectand my first power lunch. for as long as i can remember, i've wanted to be a designer,and now here i am creating functional and fabulous spaces. this is my client, mark alfieri,founder and chairman of brandstar. and that's carmen, his executive vice president of operations.they've asked me to take this building and turn it into a modern and efficient workspace.it's going to be a challenge, but in the end the new space will be functional and, of course,it will most definitely be fabulous. (music).



Subscribe to receive free email updates: