office manager interior design london

office manager interior design london

hi, i'm katie. well, as an office manageri have to be a little bit of a generalist and you kind of have to be willing tostep in and put out fires wherever needed. i was employee number 100, and so on my very first day we had champagne so that was a really great start to my career here. i am a person who really loves to have that sense of purpose and that sense ofbelonging and i like to feel like what i do matters. i get to know everyone as they start off. it just gives me the warm and fuzzies to get to know everybody and to bring something to somebody's desk when they mentioned it offhandlike a couple weeks ago and


watching them go like "oh my god, you noticed" - like it's it's the best feeling. i think there's a lot of thought,attention and detail that goes into everything that we do here and i reallytry and incorporate that into my role everyday. they helped me see the growthand potential that i have and i think that they do that for everyone andanyone who's willing to put in that same kind of effort.


Subscribe to receive free email updates: